Poster sessions and a drinks reception will be held at 18:10 on Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th April.
Poster abstracts can be found on the pages below:
- Functional annotation (1-49)
- Tools for Biocuration and Data Visualization (50-93)
- Curation for human health and nutrition (94-110)
- Database Journal (111-122)
- Data standards and ontologies: Making data FAIR (123-161)
- Interacting with the Research Community (162-194)
For attendees presenting a poster at Biocuration 2019, please note our poster size guidelines:
- Europe - A0 portrait style
- US - 48" x 36" portrait style
Biocuration 2019 is working in partnership with the open access platform, F1000Research (http://f1000research.com/), to host the posters/slide presentations from the conference. We therefore invite you to deposit to our dedicated Biocuration collection through the quick and simple online submission form on the page https://f1000research.com/collections/biocuration. By depositing you will bring the attention of a much wider audience to the work you presented, and deposition will enable all researchers with an interest in your work to contact you and ask questions even if they are unable to attend the meeting in person.