Sponsor Biocuration 2019
These conferences provide a forum for biocurators and developers of biological databases to discuss their work, promote collaboration and foster a sense of community in this very active and growing area of research. We have previously welcomed participants from academia, government, and industry interested in the methods and tools employed in curation of biological data. The conferences are held annually, rotating between North America, Asia and Europe. We expect ~250-300 delegates, including a number of high profile speakers.
Several levels of sponsorship are outlined below:
- £2000: includes exhibition stand, company logo/link in abstract book and on meeting website (biocuration2019.org/sponsors), slide acknowledgements during the programme, distribution of literature in delegate packs. Delegates will be actively encouraged to visit the exhibition stands
- £1000: company logo/link in abstract book and on meeting website, slide acknowledgements during programme, distribution of literature in delegate packs
- £500: company logo/link in abstract book and on meeting website, slide acknowledgements during programme
Alternative sponsorship opportunities, with recognition in the abstract book, include:
- Co-sponsorship of an evening reception (including acknowledgement of your reception sponsorship during the meeting and your flyers distributed at the reception) - £1500
- Placement of an advertisement in the abstract book - £500
- Distribution of literature in the delegate packs - £400
- Poster competition prizes - £350
- Other donation at your discretion
Please contact Biocuration2019@gmail.com for further information on how to support Biocuration 2019.